The surrounding area
We are in the heart of the vineyards, right on the Alsace wine route you will visit from North to South :
- Strasbourg, Obernai and Otrott 45 minutes away
- Sélestat 15 minutes away
- Ribeauvillé, Kaysersberg 10 minutes away
- Colmar, Eguisheim and Turckheim 15 minutes away
…not forgetting a host of wonderful little villages with the wine route set on either side. The Alsace plain and the Vosges massif where you can go on marvellous walks.
Sports you can pursue
- Skiing, horse-riding and hiking 30 minutes away at Col du Bonhomme.
- Golf, a romantic boat trip, canoeing just 15 minutes away.
- The Ribeauvillé swimming pool 10 minutes away.
Visits and sightseeing
- 30 minutes away is the Volerie des aigles eagle park, la montagne des singes or “monkey mountain” and the not to be missed château of Haut Koenigsbourg.
- 5 minutes away is the centre for the reintroduction of storks and otters.
- 15 minutes away is the UNTERLINDEN Museum in Colmar.
- 45 minutes away is the Alsace Ecomuseum, and the automobile museum.
- 1h away is the “EUROPAPARK” theme park.
To stretch your legs there’s the visit to Medieval town of RIQUEWIHR as well as discovering 1 to 17 km of the “sentier viticole des Grands Crus” wine footpath.
A stone’s throw away…the HansiMuseum, the Museum of communication in Alsace, Tour des voleurs or “museum of the thieves”…
And the INCONTROVERTIBLE Alsatian Gastronomy, and your introduction to our 7 grape varieties which you can taste at the cellars.
And in December the Christmas atmosphere, a veritable tradition, you will find our Christmas markets, the decorations…
Have a great stay at Riquewihr and enjoy your time making discoveries …
To book a room